Chad Kensington is a playable character in Friday the 13th: The Game. His character trope is "The Preppy Guy."
Character Stats Edit
- Composure 1/10 - Reduces the rate that fear increases and makes it easier to break free from Jason's grab.
- Luck 10/10 - Increases weapon durability and gives minor increases to many other stats.
- Repair 2/10 - Increases repair effectiveness.
- Speed 9/10 - Increases overall top speed.
- Stamina 4/10 - Increases overall stamina pool and reduces the stamina cost of actions.
- Stealth 6/10 - Reduces the amount of noise generated and Jason's ability to sense.
- Strength 3/10 - Increases attack damage with weapons and reduces the stamina cost of combat actions.
- The loading screens claim that he is a momma's boy, though he would never admit it.
- His outfit is based off of Russell Bowen, and Rick Bombay.
- His hairstyle could be based off Trent Sutton, a character from Friday the 13th (2009).
- There's an achievement in Friday the 13th: The Game which refers to Chad, and is called "Chad Is A Dick", the achievement is rewarded for escaping in a vehicle alone while other players are still alive. Despite his name in the title, you don't have to be playing as Chad to get it.
- Chad’s hair often changes from brown to blonde.
- Chad is the only character to appear in every single opening cutscene
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.