- "Okay you big hunk of a man, come and get me!"
Judith "Judy" Williams was a character in the 1988 slasher film Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood.
She is the 57th victim of Jason Voorhees.
Biography EditIn June while out camping with her boyfriend Dan near Crystal Lake, Dan begins coming on to her, but she ignores his advances, and instead convinces him to go off and get some firewood, claiming it's going to be a cold night. With Dan gone, Judy goes into their tent and starts undressing, preparing for his return. After a while, Judy hears footsteps outside the tent and, thinking Dan is back, calls out to him, telling him to come inside. When the footsteps continue to circle the tent, Judy asks who she assumes was Dan what he was doing, just as Jason Voorhees cuts his way into the tent with Dan's machete. Panicking, Judy ducks into her sleeping bag, which Jason grabs. Stuck in the sleeping bag, she struggles and screams to her surprise as Jason drags her outside and across the campsite before finally killing her by bashing her against a tree.
- Her death is ranked #3 in WatchMojo.com's Top 10 Brutal Jason Voorhees Kills.
- Her death is also ranked #1 in TarmanSlasher92's My Top 13 Favorite Jason Voorhees Kills.
- Her death is also ranked #6 in Dead Meat's top 13 Kills from FRIDAY THE 13th.
- Her death happens to be Kane Hodder's all time favorite kill as Jason Voorhees.
- Her death was homage in Jason X when Jason killed two virtual reality girls by bashing one girl with the other girl while in their sleeping bags.
- Originally Jason was going to beat Judy against the tree 6 times but it was cut by the MPAA.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.